If you cannot claim your receipt because of wrong information or because you do not have a middle initial on the form, please fill out this form and in the comment section ask for a new receipt. We will only email revised receipts unless otherwise stated.
We are required by Canada Revenue to include a middle initial on all income tax receipts.
Please submit your updated information with your full name and middle initial (if you have one) and your current address/email/phone number. This will insure that all your contact information is correct and up to date.
Seven Wells Ministries online donor giving account is powered through Kindful and it provides you with the ability to do the following:
- Conveniently manage your personal and donation billing profiles
- Securely add or edit your recurring donation information
- Quickly view your giving history
- Automated Receipting and Notifications
You may have already noticed the improvements from Seven Wells, specifically regarding receipting and communications. Each time a donation is processed you will receive an email email@example.com with an acknowledgement of this contribution. You will continue to receive an end-of-year tax receipt by mail before the end of January every year.
Should your recurring contribution not be processed successfully or should your credit card on file expire in the near future you will receive an email that includes a link for you to update your recurring donation profile through your online giving account.
How to Set up or Access your Seven Wells Giving Account
- Please go to the Seven Wells Ministries donation page https://sevenwells.kindful.com
- In the top right corner, you will see Have a donor account? Sign In. The first time you will need to select Sign In and at the bottom of the page you will see Don’t have an account? Sign up here. Enter the information needed to create you account using the email address on record with Seven Wells Ministries.
- After you have created your account you will receive an email with the subject line “Confirmation Instructions” with a button to click and confirm your account to complete the process.
- Once this confirmation has processed you can go back to the Seven Wells Ministries donation page (https://sevenwells.kindful.com), sign in with the account information you just created and start managing your giving profile.
How to Update your Payment Method
Please go to the Seven Wells Ministries donation page (https://sevenwells.kindful.com) and sign into your account in the top right-hand corner.
Select User Profile, then click on the menu option Billing and from there you can make any updates to your billing profile including:
- Adding a new payment method (credit card only).
- Updating existing credit cards, you will need to add the existing credit card as a new credit card (credit card number, expiry date, CVV #) and remove the old credit card number.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to Marcia, our administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about your online giving account.
Thank you for your continued partnership with Seven Wells Ministries as we help create environments where children and those most in need are given hope for a better future and the tools to make that future a reality.